What you’re competing for:
1 of 3 amazing concerts (a.k.a. a TD Music Experience) for your school!
Who you’re competing against:
To keep things “above the belt,” your school has been grouped into 1 of 3 divisions, based on the size of your school – Featherweight Division, Lightweight Division, and Heavyweight Division.
How you play:
Pump It Up is divided into two rounds of play:
1. Qualifying Round
The first round is super important. In each division, only the top 8 loudest schools, with the most votes move onto the Tournament Round. Plus, the higher you place in the top 8, will match your school against a lower placed one – increasing your odds.
2. Tournament Round
This is where things really heat up, tournament-style. We’re talking a full elimination tournament, pitting school against school in head-to-head match-ups within each division. You need to come back and vote for your school in each round of the tournament. The school with the most votes in each match-up will advance to the next round. You’ll receive an email after each round to let you know if your school won or lost the match-up.
If your school wins a match-up, you’ll have to come back and vote again in the next round to help your school take the prize – and the glory.
Amping your vote:
- You can spread the word through all the social channels, or kick it old school, and use word-of-mouth.
- To get even more votes for each round, you can do one of three things:
- Remember, the more students participating from your school, the better the chances of winning will be.
What happens if your school wins?:
- Once the 3 winning schools are announced, each student who voted for those schools will receive an email notifying them of the win. If your school has lost, you’ll also receive an email to let you know. So make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book AND check your junk folder.
- Your email will also contain important information on when we’ll be at your campus to distribute tickets.
- Students of the winning schools can also check out TD on Facebook for details on how tickets will be distributed.
- ALL TD customers who voted and go to the winning schools get the VIP treatment with priority access for the chance to get ticket(s).
- Ticket(s) will be handed out on a first-come-first-serve basis, so be there early to make sure you get yours.
- To get your ticket(s), bring a valid student card and your TD Access Card or TD Credit Card, if you are a TD customer. If you don’t have a student card, you will not get your ticket(s).
Get access to special offers on concerts,
VIP experiences, merch and more.